Sell more high quality kitchen & bath cabinets by offering more, for less.
View or Download the application JK Cabinetry Arizona Dealer Application 2017 and email or fax your completed application per the instructions and we shall review and get back with you promptly.
Your Order Change(s) Affect Your Order Lead Times.
In order to better service our J&K Professional partners on time, we must have the same lead time to process additions or change(s) to your order as we have with your original order.
**If your order was scheduled pick-up or delivery in 10 business days and you made a change on day 7, it will now take up to another 10 business days to fulfill whatever was changed, so that means it’s now 17 days.
Door Sample Ordering Reminder
Your first set of door samples are free, but keep in kind all new orders or replacement door samples are a flat $20.00 Each.
Keep in mind, it would be prudent of you to consider charging your customers a $20.00 refundable fee to take the door samples in order to maintain your inventory, as well as having your customer show they are serious about your services.
**Having a 2nd set of samples may be in your best interest in the advent your loaning them out frequently so you have one to display at all times.
When we say affordable, we mean AFFORDABLE!
Since J&K Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry and related products come directly from our own factory, it allows us to eliminate the middle-man so our professional builders, remodelers, contractors, investment companies, and designers can provide their customers with the most affordable high quality all wood kitchen and bath cabinetry. Our high quality solid wood cabinets are priced at about a third of the cost of our competitor’s lowest grade cabinets.
All of our all wood high quality cabinets offer 10 standard features others sell as options
1. A full overlay door panel, 3/4″ thick solid maple doors
2. 6-way adjustable European hidden metal hinges with soft close standard
3. Pre-drilled fully adjustable 3/4″ shelves with metal shelf pegs
4. 5/8″ thick cabinet grade all plywood sides, both sides are finished with matching stain.
5. Dovetail drawers with solid wood sides
6. Full extension under mounted soft close metal drawer glides
7, Sink base “Tip Out” drawer(s) with convenient utility tray for storage.
8. 1/2″ thick all plywood box construction. (California 93120 P2 Compliant for Formaldehyde).
9. Metal bracket corner reinforcements in all base cabinets for maximum durability.
10. Furniture grade finishes from the global leader in durable sustainable paints, coatings and stains, Akzo Noble.
All of our cabinetry can be purchased as “Ready To Build” (RTB / RTA), or Professionally Built to KCMA Certified Standards at our Phoenix Production facility for a nominal fee and ready for pick-up or delivery in 2 business days.
Our typical lead times for KCMA Certified & Professionally Built Cabinets start from 7 – 10 days of order, depending on any non standard features or the complexity of configuration.